Thursday 13 May 2010

Blog - "Introductions And Necessary Meanings"

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I think now might be the best time to actually get started.

Hello. This is Tom Colohue. Welcome to my Mental Streaming.

I write about thirty-five thousand words a week. A good thirty percent of this goes into either published works, or works that will (hopefully) eventually be published. The rest is hidden away in files, folders and boxes. Sometimes it's lost to the ravages of time, red bull stains, or, most often, my delete button. Most of it is pointless, plenty of it is rubbish, and some of it is just plain wrong and should never be viewed by anybody. I'm hoping to sieve through all of that and perhaps present you with something that might be a little bit worth reading. It might be some crazy, random stuff, but surely that's part of the fun.

I'm also planning on linking to my articles as and when they are published, so this will literally be home for me for a little while. If you're interested in new stuff, sneak previews or updates, this will be the place to be. It might be a little erratic, but so am I, so no complaints really.

The address will be sliding its way to the bottom of most of my articles, so it should be popping up all over the place if I'm any good at my job. I welcome anybody with an open mind and a will to read. It would be awesome to have fans, but I'm really not that self-righteous.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope I keep this up enough to give you something worth reading.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Colohue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for any comments that I receive. Thank you.