Monday 31 May 2010

Blog - "On Nudity"

I have quite a few strange penchants and quirks. One of them, which honestly isn't that odd or surprising, is that I quite like being naked.

At some point during our relationship, girly 3 said to a friend: "If there weren't other people in the house - we'd be nudists."

This was somewhat true, but for a few exceptions. She was always naked when she was at home, which was practically constant. Personally, I had to go to work, so I spent the vast majority of my time clothed. Due to this, getting out of the annoying royal blue uniform was an important part of my daily ritual. When we first got together, I had something of a nightly ritual where I would personally strip said girly off and then we would cuddle to sleep.

I really like the point where I get to take somebody's clothes off. It's the promise and the anticipation.

But she was naked so much that I simply never got the chance anymore. It made the whole excitement over my girlfriend's naked body vanish completely. I was more annoyed by it.

Then, she had this habit of falling asleep in somebody else's bed, and suddenly becoming naked. She wouldn't even be aware of this; it happened in her sleep. Still, it was strange.

One of the first things I did when she'd left, after I realised she was gone and completely freaked out, was go through the clothes that she'd left here in the attempt to decide that I should send them all back. I didn't want to keep any, but I knew that I was about to become very lonely, so I'm not ashamed to say that I didn't really want to let them go. With girly 1, I kept a few because the smell was a reminder of the comforting hugs I used to get fairly rarely. Unfortunately, with girly 3, there was no smell. She barely wore anything.

Since then, this whole nudity urge has vanished more than a little. I feel as though I've changed, and I don't like it, but there you go.

Still miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for any comments that I receive. Thank you.