Wednesday 22 February 2012

Blog - "The Future"

Dear readers.

So a big day has come when it comes to the career of Tom Colohue - something at once amazing and incredibly intimidating. After several failed attempts to convince, and no agent with even the slightest interest in sight, after a fair chunk of nudging from the current ladyfriend, I have decided to follow the route of self-publishing.

On April 31st, the novel will be finished. The novel in question is named Deja Vu, and is a much improved, revised and added to version of a former twenty-three piece story on Ultimate-Guitar named Dirk Fletcher. It is much evolved, corrected, and expanded.

The novel will be released using Amazon.co.uk onto the Kindle and Kindle app markey. The launch will be July 31st, and in the 3 months in between, I'm planning to create a truly massive advertising campaign over all means available.

I'm currently in the process of getting in contact with everybody involved in any sort of business with the potential of advertising my work in any way, large or small, in order to ensure that it is a success. I'm hoping that this advertising campaign will literally be the size of Jupiter eclipsing the Sun, just because I would really love to be incredibly and wildly successful in my lifetime, and that requires me to actually release something to the world.

The final novel will be roughly seventy thousand words in length, and I'll be charging as close to one pound per release as I can get, after a hundred free copies, just because.

Here's hoping everything goes to plan. I'm nervous, I'm scared, and I am so very, very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for any comments that I receive. Thank you.